Series 11 (released to DVD as Series 8) aired from 13 May to 24 June 1990.
- Episode 064 (aired 5/13/1990)
- Episode 065 (aired 5/20/1990)
- Episode 066 (aired 5/27/1990)
- Episode 067 (aired 6/3/1990)
- Episode 068 (aired 6/10/1990)
- Episode 069 (aired 6/24/1990)
- Anthony Asbury, Donald Austen, Simon Buckley, Richard Coombs, Marie Phillips, Nigel Plaskitt, Martin P. Robinson, Kaefan Shaw, Ian Tregonning, Robert Tygner, John Wheatley, Mak Wilson
- Chris Barrie, David Coker, Steve Coogan, Hugh Dennis, Chris Emmett, Steve Nallon, Enn Reitel, Kate Robbins
- Only series to feature the puppetry of Marie Phillips and Ian Tregonning (though Phillips was previously an assistant puppeteer on the 1987 Election Special).
- Last series to feature the puppetry of Martin P. Robinson and Mak Wilson.
- Chris Emmett returns after a six-year absence for two episodes.
- David Coker returns after a three-year absence.
Spitting Image - Complete Series 8 DVD - Network - 19 October 2009
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.