Spitting Image Series 2 aired from 13 May to 17 June 1984.
Episode 007 - 012 (6 episodes)
- Episode 007 -- 2nd series premiere, Lie on Earth, UHT Milk, SDP, Ming Dynasty
- Episode 008 -- It'll Be Alrite on The Night, The South Bank Show
- Episode 009 -- News at Benn, The Shadow Cabinet
- Episode 010 -- The Royals play Monopoly
- Episode 011
- Episode 012 -- Meet The Video Nasty Family, The Euro Phone-In Election, Every Bomb You Drop
- Anthony Asbury, Chris Barrie, Kevin Bradshaw, Alistair Fullarton, Louise Gold, Terry Lee, Steve Nallon, Richard Robinson
Special Guest Stars
- Puppets created by: Luck and Flaw
- Puppet Workshop Supervisor: Stephen Bendelack
- Puppet Workshop: David Bond, Moe Casey, Paul Duncan, Caroline Pitcher, Mavis Taylor, Malcolm Walker, Tim Watts
- Moulds: Stephen Haines, Peter Kidd, Terry New
- Special Mechanics: George Chamberlain
- Foams by: Spike
- Wigs: Angie Cobbin
- Costume Designer: Sue Gibson
- Programme Co-ordinator: Lucy Neal
- Producers' Assistant: Linda Glover
- Written by: Geoff Atkinson, Sean Carson, Richard Curtis, John Docherty, Ben Elton, Sean Hardie, Brian Highley, Moray Hunter, Ian Hislop, Nick Newman, Ian Pattison, Jeremy Smythe
- Script Editors: Rob Grant, Doug Naylor
- Music by: Phil Pope
- Cameras: Terry Gout
- Sound: Phil Sellman
- Dubbing: Bill Todd, Jim Tetlow
- Vision: Dave Pelegrine
- Vision Mixer: Judy Layner
- VT Editor: Al Pigden
- Graphics: Brian Becker
- Production Secretaries: Tracey Smirthwaite, Lisa Reoni
- Stage Manager: Claire Sandford
- Senior Floor Manager: Keith Lascelles
- Researcher: Simon Massey
- Production Assistant: Barbara Bradbury
- Associate Producer: Richard Holloway
- Lighting Director: Brian Harris
- Designers: Ken Ryan, Giovanni Guarino
- Produced by: Jon Blair, John Lloyd
- Directed by: Bob Cousins, Peter Harris
- Last series to feature the puppetry of Richard Robinson.
- After this series, Chris Emmett does not vocalize for the program until Series 11 (1990).
- Only series to boast the vocals of Fogwell Flax and Elizabeth Lindsay.
- Ade Edmondson makes a guest appearance as Harold Angryperson in #007, while Sting sings a rewriting of "Every Breath You Take" ("Every Bomb You Make") for #012.
- Also in #012, Stewart White and Denis Healey make live-action appearances (White also appears, uncredited, in #011).
Spitting Image - Complete Series 1 DVD - Network - 28 January 2008
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.